on the 17th day of December my blogger gave to me...

lights! camera! instagram! 

Just like Pinterest and Spotify, this is one of those social media phenomena in which you can choose your level of involvement. Just want to see what others are doing? easy, you don't even need an account, just go to their page. Want to see what others are doing on a daily basis without having to load each page individually? easy, just make an account, select who you want to follow and you're set. You don't have to post any photos yourself at all. Or you can make yourself private and just post for people you specifically allow to see your account. Or you can go whole hog and post and follow as much as you want. And it's free. Win-win.

A few suggestions on who to follow:
Andrew Knapp -- find Momo --because, the dog
Resurrection Fern - for some incredible nature photography. Those snowflakes!
National Geographic -- life is an adventure
Jeni Krauze - more dogs
I have this thing with floors -- yes, it's all about flooring
Mary Jo Hoffman -- inspirational still photography. She really is incredible.
Steve Hoffman -- husband of Mary Jo (above). Food writer, currently living the life in France... I am waiting for him to write a travel book because it's one I would definitely read!
Jen Causey -- professional food photographer
Crown Flora -- plants, but really beautiful ones. You'll want to stock up on succulents.
DoOverDog -- yup, me. Photos from my phone and not the same content as here. Just in case you were curious.

I just noticed yesterday that there is a new little flag icon on the bottom right of each posted photo. Click it and save things to a private board only you can see so you can find things again later on. Brilliant. 

Comments

  1. Older Sister of Your Man17 December 2016 at 10:47

    Wow. Lots of wonderful rabbit holes to go down with these instagram accounts. I noticed the little flag too. Thanks for letting us know what it was for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how long that little gem has been there... I'm guessing there's even more to instagram than I know about. Hello learning curve!

      Delete

Post a Comment